Search This Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

Welcome to Stamping Reflections!


Today's card is a Get Well Card I made for my brother-in-law using the Wellness Wishes stamp (#115356) The following supplies were used:

Cardstock: Basic Black, Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White, Watercolor paper

Ink: Creamy Carmel, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Real Red, Stazon Black

Accessories: Aqua Painter, Playground Designer Buttons, 1-1/4" Chocolate Chip Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot, Top Note Die

I am not an artist, but I always feel like one when I color my images with Stampin' Ups! Aqua Painters. They are sooo easy to use and so much fun.

Please email me if you would like further information or you would like to place an order.

Happy Stamping!

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment